As featured on
The big story of Game 1 of the World Series was Atlanta Braves pitcher Charlie Morton's fractured fibula that knocked him out in the third inning and the rest of the contest against the Houston Astros. The top highlight of the game might be the Braves' ace striking out Jose Altuve looking at a wicked 2-2 curveball, but completing his delivery in pain and leaving the game.
- Gray Returns, Faye Shines, but Lady Raiders Fall to No. 20 Georgia Thursday
- Defense lifts Dallas to a 27-17 victory over sinking Saints
- PREVIEW: Tech vs. FGCU NCAA Championship First Round
- Deaton, Fields accept invites to East-West Shrine Game
- December Artist of The Month Reba McEntire
- Shooting struggles, foul trouble cost Red Raiders in 72-68 loss to Providence
- Mavs use fast start, hot shooting, to beat Pelicans 139-107
- Rockets top Thunder 114-110 for 4th straight win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.